Monday, August 26, 2013

8/26/13 Monday Legs + abs

Nae Nae! Daddy's Back!


Took some time off. Gained some damn weight. Time to change that.

Gave myself the works today. Haircut, edge up on the beard, salt scrub, shaved arms, manscaped junk, touched up chest a little, buzzed down my armpits, shaved my forearm lower sides. Shaved my ears. Still gotta learn about burning off ear hair, though. Trimmed eyebrows, too. Finished it up with a full cocoa butter rubdown.


Bodyweight was at an incredibly high 188.4 after a 30 minute sauna(!)

I'm hoping to God a ton of that is sodium, otherwise I've lost around two pounds since starting this blog, which would be enough to kill myself. I find it hard to believe I was eating at a 1,500 calorie/day surplus every day, so we'll see after two more days what my weight comes down to.

On the upside, I quit the ECF stack the whole time, and taking it today I'm foodproof. 

So far:

1 AM
Cereal

11:00 AM 
ECF stack

1:00 PM
Gym

5:00 PM
ECF stack

8:00 PM
Subway - 1,000 calories
I'm just getting back in, let me get some damn groceries!

Gym: Legs + abs
Cardio: 7 minutes at the usual 1.1% incline, 4.0 mph, my calves were going to absolutely pop so I cut the incline to 0.0% and the speed to 3.5mph. Finished at a very pleasant 128bpm. Quads, hamstrings, and lungs were fine, just my calves. Damn.

Quads: 4x10@65s
Hamstrings: 4x10@100
Abs: 3x10 off Bosu ball, started a little too easy and put the ball closer to my feet for the last set. 
Abductors: 4x10@165 or something.
Calves: Skipped, too fried.

I will say that during the two week hiatus I've been having regular sex and my biggest weaknesses now are absolutely cardio and abs, still. The good news is my hamstrings and triceps are completely fine. I've also been cramping at the hips switching positions, hopefully the abductor machine helps with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment