Thursday, September 11, 2014

9.11.14 Biceps/Back

50mg Ephedrine
400mg Caffeine
Creatine

I decided yesterday that the way I'll be scaling my workouts is, rather than primarily increasing weight or reps, I'll be focusing on decreasing rest time. Usually I rest 5 minutes between sets on my main lift, and 90-120 on all accessory work. Today I kept it to about 3 minutes between sets on the main lift and 60 seconds on accessory work. I'm trying to focus on getting my heart in shape as it's the weakest part of my body(except my quads) so this should have a huge impact on everything else moving forward.

Gym

  • Pullups +45: 6, 6, 3, 3, 3
  • Face Pulls 3x10x95
  • Cardio: 20 minutes, 4.0 MPH, Level 3, HR 170BPM
  • Bicep Curls 25s: 11, 11, 11, 8
  • Seated Row Machine 95s: 8, 8, 6
Felt very nauseous after doing face pulls, similar to Tuesday's workout. After sitting for 10 minutes I decided to just go for the cardio again. It feels really weird to do this but once again I was fine, so whatever works I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment