Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9.9.14 Triceps/Chest

oh hi

Pretty fat, 202.5 after the sauna, +7 from 2-3 weeks ago.

25mg Ephedrine
100mg Caffeine

Gym

  • Bench 5x5x260
  • Tricep Pushdowns 3x11x80
  • Cardio 20 minutes, 4.0 MPH, 170BPM, level 3
  • Incline Bench 3x8x155
  • Dips 2x9
siiiiiiiiickkk session. Felt dizzy after the last bench rep which was a big grind. After tricep pushdowns I was getting nauseous, sat around for 10 minutes. Was going to leave because I knew lifting would make me barf. Decided to roll the dice on cardio and, surprisingly, I felt fine. Even did an extra 5 minutes. Then, afterwards, I still felt fine so I decided to finish what I started.

Going to be putting an emphasis on cardio until I can comfortably get through workouts without any lightheadedness. I want to really focus in on a better program and until I can comfortably get down to 60sec rests(I do 90 now, and it's not easy. 5 min on the big lifts) that's not going to happen. 

This felt awesome and I felt like a rock star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment