Sunday, September 28, 2014

9.28.14 Delts

fucked up weekend. I don't know what's going on but I've been sleeping almost every minute I haven't been working since Monday. 14 hours Friday and Saturday. Managed to get in my Friday session today, though.

Sweet brag: My computer just had a BSOD while I was writing this, and after an unexpected update and two reboots, Chrome still had this unsaved post stored. Good.

Drugglements

  • 300mg caffeine
  • 25mg Ephedrine
  • 10g Creatine
  • Multivitamin
  • 10mg Loratadine
This was all done post-workout. 
What a piece of shit loratadine is. It's a cheap as hell allergy mediciation, I think around 8 cents/pill and it's only to be run once a day but this shit doesn't work at all. I blow my nose more than anyone I know, probably 30 times a day. I might give fexofenadine a shot(Allegra) and there's Pseudo in there so it'd be one less pill to take but it's pricey as hell, even the off-brand without pseudo is close to a $1.00/day I recall. I hate the idea of recurring payments for anything but I'll give it a shot. At least then I'll know. I've been on loratadine since August 4th and the benefits simply aren't there. I still can't leave the house without a handkerchief or I'm SOL.

MOVING ON



Gym
  • OHP: 160: 5, 5, 5, 5, 4 (2.5 minutes)
  • Front Raises 4x8x30s (60 seconds) (seated and standing)
  • Cable Side Raises: 3x9x15 (60 seconds)
  • Shrugs 2x10x225
  • Abs GFY x ∞ x ∞^2 
  • Cardio: 11 minutes, 4.1 mph, level 3, 172 BPM
-was surprised and very happy with OHP. Hitting the full 5x5 would have been great but that's life
- Doing the front raises while sitting takes all the work off my calves. Forearms are still getting torched beyond words, not sure how to solve that
- These are dumb but didn't hurt. 
- The ab wheel in my gym is a colossal piece of shit. The first two broke completely. Considering buying my own at this point
- 2 more minutes than last time, Still not sure what exactly is making me stop, whether it's WIL, calves, the extra .1 mph, or cardio. 

-Still sticking with my leg stretches and foam rolling. I can now go full force on my blue rumble roller again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment