Tuesday, June 25, 2013

6/25/2013

     This is a good time to state that I "start my day" at 12:01 AM. It's just easier if I'm up late and eating or something.

12:01: One square, water, a spoonful of Greek yogurt(good for the mouth) and a sleep aid, because I suck at sleeping. Dose: 400mg ibuprofen + 76mg diphenhydramine citrate. I'll try and pick some sleep-aid without anything else added later on this week. The Yang to my caffeine tablets' Yin.

5:00 AM:  ECF stack

I told you my sleep sucks. After tossing and turning for a while I just gave up, birds and sunlight are starting to creep in to my room anyways.  Going to try like hell to at least make it to 8:00 PM before crashing.

Also, I now know why people take 5-Hour Energy instead of caffeine pills. That was, without question, the most difficult pill I've ever had to swallow. They begin to dissolve instantly on your tongue, which means they stick like hell. I actually had to throw the first one away because it was just a lost cause. That sucks because instead of the ideal 200mg+25ephedrine(actually 20mg would be even better) I know have 200mg + whatever got in my system. Not much, but still. Definitely looking in to a higher quality caffeine tablet for the future.

7:00 am gym
I'm awake so why not.
Cardio: treadmill. 1.1% incline 4.3 mph, and 20 minutes. Final heart rate 162. I did this exact exercise two days ago with no drugs in system and my heart rate was 157. I know ephedrine raises heart rate but it still would have been nice to see the number drop. The good news is I didn't die. I don't feel great but it's definitely not as bad as when I go way too hard. I just feel a little dizzy.

Lying db chest fly: 4x10@25s. So 50lbs total. Kinda light, definitely jumping to 30s next. Almost no rc pain.

Tricep extension machine: 3x10@65/side
Really hard. Definitely not a 4th set in me.

Wide bench machine. This is like bench pressing but worse in every way. 4x10@140 lbs.

Now just sitting in sauna sweating out dome cocoa butter. Very pleased with how my body feels right now. No massive fatigue, and I'm on very little sleep.

12:00 Lunch. Crappy lunch, someone threw a party and I attended and ate. No idea on calories but probably not good. 2 diet Ginger Ales(call the fucking paleoice) something called stuffed bread which seemed like fried dough loaded with greasy stuff, a piece of quiche, and lots of fruit. Honestly not a ton of food and I wasn't even close to stuffed after eating, so whatever.

3:00 PM: ECF stack.

Some other stuff:
30 minutes outdoor tanning,
two showers today,
lots of cocoa butter. Going to see if regular showering will actually reduce my bacne. Let's hope so!

-Found a good way to eat those horrid caffeine tablets. Stuff it in a scoop of plain Greek yogurt and just swallow it whole. Too easy.
-I don't have blackheads on my nose, they're called sebacous glands, natural, healthy, kinda ugly. Sucks but whatever.
-This mascara is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment