Thursday, June 27, 2013

6/27/2013
Stop! My ass is on fire!

12:30 AM
I shaved my butt earlier, only with clippers, and mother of god it itches like crazy. Just the cheeks, luckily, but holy hell. I tripled up on coca butter but to no avail.  Going to be a longggg day.

10:30 AM
Butt no longer itchy. ECF stack
Found a site that reviews fish oil. http://www.ifosprogram.com/consumer-reports.aspx Looks like mine is pretty bad for you. Oh well, when this 3 month supply runs out I'll get whatever's cheapest off that list.

5:00 PM
1 square and I got some dermadoctor picture perfect pore minimizer.  I don't know how they fit so many words on such a small bottle. According to the net it takes around a month to see results, but I took some before pictures to get some good data for myself.

5:30 PM
ECF stack

7:30 PM
Gym: biceps/back

  • Treadmill : 20:00 min 4.3mph, 1.1 incline. 164bpm. Wtf!  Treadmill has a usb port and a headphone jack, I'm excited to play with this tomorrow.
  • pullups: 11,6,5
  • db curls 3x10@20 lbs/side with reverse grip. 10 more with 15 lbs and standard grip.
  • db shrugs 3x10@50 lbs/side



That's it. Feeling a little dead, probably due to lack of sleep, food, being all hopped up on caffeine and busting my ass at 88% of max heart rate. In fact, how am I alive?

I have a Friend who told me he can get me gear at any time. So tempting.

Mascara has held up reasonably well which honestly for a man isn't good enough. It isn't running but it's sticking to my upper eyelids.. Maybe I'm using too much, will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment