Monday, June 24, 2013

Start:
Today is my first time in my life using Ephedrine Sulfate. I'm currently cutting and want to lose as much fat as quickly as possible without incurring any unnecessary risks. I took it with a single bottle of extra strength 5-hour Energy after coming home from the gym. On that note, what a bunch of shit that 5-Hour Energy stuff is. They go out of their way to list everything except the caffeine content, and give you some twelve word description instead. "About as much caffeine as a big cup of coffee" or something equally stupid. Is it a secret? No. It took until April of this year for the makers of 5-Hour Energy to actually release the caffeine content, which they still don't put on the bottle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-hour_Energy#Caffeine
http://5hourenergy.com/facts/
I still can't find anything on their site about the Extra Strength but whatever, once this 6 pack runs out I'm getting some cheapass Walgreens $.10/dose caffeine found here which is a hell of a lot better than the $2.xx I just paid for the volume discount on disgusting 5-Hour Energy.

Hopefully that rant burned a few calories.

All out of fish oil but picking some up later, I'm sure I'll tell myself to do fish oil 4x a day but realistically I'll end up doing it twice a day when I do my EC stack because I'm dumb.

Today looked like:
 3:30 AM: 1 square
12:00 PM: Gym: Legs & abs:
hamstring curls: 3x10@110
quad curls or whatever: 3x10@140
Seated calf push: 3x10@275
Standing ab wheel: 3x10

I can't go all the way out on the ab wheel without my knees hitting the floor but I'm getting closer every time. This is still incredibly difficult and even coming back from moderate extension is damn-near impossible. I keep a mat under my knees and come back up on the knees. I will probably start adding weighted planks because that is definitely more of a strength issue than any kind of endurance issue.

 3:00 PM: EC stack: 1 Bronk-Aid tablet(25mg of Ephedrine Sulfate + ~260mg of caffeine)
 My heart rate is definitely picking up and I'm feeling... different. This is all new to me, maybe it's euphoria? I feel kind of spaced out but very focused at the same time. It's pretty great to be perfectly honest. I also rarely ingest caffeine so I'm sure my body is in full-on ninja mode.



These images are less than one week old and I weighed in around 188 pretty light(very little food in body, pretty thirsty)
I hate everything about my body and am working to change a lot of it. I have stretch marks where my shoulder meets my pecs that run down my biceps, as well as where my thigh meets my crotch and some on my lovehandles, too. Lucky me! I also have some bacne that I believe I Photoshopped out in these pictures. Other than that I just tweaked the brightness and contrast so you can see my curves a little better. 

5:00 PM:
Just got back from shopping. Picked up some caffeine tablets from CVS. They weren't as cheap as the Walgreen's one I linked to earlier, at 80 tablets for $13.50 or whatever, they're actually around 60% more but at $.16/dose this is still a ton cheaper than the $2.50/dose 5-Hour Energy, AND I don't have to chug some nasty fluid.  Plus the benefit of knowing exactly how much caffeine is in each tablet without having to fucking Google it. 
I also picked up some cocoa butter. I don't think this stuff will work for my stretch marks but a 32 ounce bottle was less than $5 and at worst I'll smell like a stripper. I might even add some glitter that never comes off to the bottle to get the full effect.  They had some stuff next to it at Wal-Mart that was in an anti-theft box that was like $40. Mederma is what I believe it was called. No idea if this works but will look in to it. Wasn't going to risk it for $40, and will see how the cocoa butter works first.

Next on the list: Nature Made Fish Oil 200 tablets at 1200mg each, this bottle is huge and I definitely felt like a meathead carrying out. Was awesome. I have no idea what's good, or what to look for, but this said burp-free, though 35 calories a tablet kind of sucks. Will definitely stick with two a day.  If anyone has recommendations on what to look for in a fish oil tablet I'd greatly appreciate it.


Next:  I picked up some Crest Whitening Strips. The maximum strength ones. Everything I've read said that the only real difference between OTC whitening and a dentist setup is that a dentist setup will give you a mold so that it will really get in to the corners of your teeth, where the two teeth meet. Surprisingly, this doesn't have much of an impact on the look of a smile, so I said screw it. Plus, instant gratification! 

Last: I bought mascara. Yes, the kind that goes on your eyelashes. No, it isn't for some alternative use. I bought it to put on my eyelashes. It's called Cover Girl Clump Crusher. I wanted something that didn't look fake, like I am some insecure weirdo who uses eye makeup(even though that's precisely who I am) and this got pretty good reviews after some brief Googling.
Mine is "830 black" which means nothing, as the website seems to suggest that 800 is a true black and the higher the number, the browner it goes, yet it stops at 815 which is brown. That would suggest that 830 would be some sort of light brown. Also, what does the 830 even mean? Hexadecimal that shit please. Mine looks like #0F0F0F but I can't say for certain.

Here's an image I just took showing the difference. It's not a great image, hard to take a selfie and tell your camera to focus on your eyelashes but you can see a difference. This is with eyeliner applies to both upper and lower eyelashes, and the "top" and "bottom" both got the treatment. Not a huge difference but it's there, which is exactly what I want. Zero clumping, too. It says water resistant, well it certainly isn't water proof, I tried to wash it off and there was definitely ink around my eyes. Will have to be aware of it, that's for sure. I'm going to experiment with showers and stuff to see how far I can push this, would be nice if I didn't have to think about it except for rubbing my eyes.

Whitening strips applied, no big deal here at all, really. Going to follow instructions rigorously.


9:00 PM
  • End of the day stuff: floss, Sonicare, mouthwash, ACT
  • Lip balm
  • Trim nosehairs
  • Eyebrow maintenance(light tweezing)
  • Shower
  • Cocoa butter all over my body
  • Biore pore strips.  These do nothing and I feel like I'm doing them right. The best I get is a few hairs getting ripped out. This time I shaved my face where pubic hair doesn't grow first(exterior of nose, upper cheeks, forehead) and I got no better blackhead removal, and I managed to still see some hairs on the strip. I'm definitely shaving my whole face from now on, it feels good and it removes the subtle peach fuzz.
  • Shaved ears. My ears are pretty fuzzy and it's gross. I am going to be looking in to giving myself a Turkish shave (click for video) to see how that goes. Looking in to the hot pine resin, too, as it looks like an alternative to a Biore Pore Strip. Anyways, the shaving does a decent job for sure but it isn't 100%. 
  • Cut and filed nails. Short, rounded nails are important for certain activities. I might get a buff block and start buffing the tops of my nails, too. 
  • Trimmed armpit hair. I keep it real short, it helps deodorant go on way better and I think the Don King look is gross. Some hair is fine but when it gets long, yuck. No girl that's noticed has seemed to care and it's more hygenic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment