Wednesday, June 26, 2013

6/26/2013

Wednesday: rest day

     1:00 AM:
Rough night, abnormally rough, this isn't a blog about personal stuff, and nobody died, so who really cares, but I went to Taco Bell and ended up eating 1800 calories in one sitting. Sadly, there is still some Taco Bell in my fridge which I won't throw away on principle. That'll be another 1,750 calories(!!)  since nachos are brutal. I will probably not eat all the tortilla chips since that's really the worst part of all of it.  Please don't stop reading this blog because of this. If you see another cheat day like this in the next few weeks I'll stop the fucking blog myself. To give you an idea of my general discipline I went on two dates this week with a model and drank water with lime both times and ate nothing. I was also at a birthday party at a nightclub and all the alcohol I consumed was a celebratory half-shot.

     11:00 AM:
ECF stack Decent amount of sleep, given that I got ~2 hours the night before, it's only fair.

    12:30 PM:
45 minutes of tanning. Picked up some tanning goggles but it was too cloudy to tell how good they work against direct sunlight annoying the crap out of me, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Tons of my muscles are sore. Chest flies are so great for hypertrophy, way better than bench press. My legs feel like I went for a 1rm on squat and DL in the same day, and my abs feel like I did a 10 minute plank with Kevin Smith on my back.

    4:30 PM:
Nachos all gone. ECF stack


    11:30 PM:
No more food, go me. Only a 3,600 calorie day!
Random

  • Want to get Retinol. Supposedly this actually does work, and its job is to reduce pore size
  • Get some pore hiding crap. I don't know the universal name but "Porefessional" was recommended on a YouTube video.
  • Manscaped hardcore. Trimmed asscrack hair pretty short which is really, really nice; highly recommended. Shaved fuzz off of upper arms

That's exactly how your junk should look manscaped. With a #2 or #3 guard on what you keep. You don't want to end up looking like a nine-year-old Asian boy.
  • more cocoa butter lotion
  • I found a place that'll do unlimited spray tans for $41/month which seems pretty reasonable. I'd have to sign a one-year contract and my biggest concern would be them going under and me not getting part of my $500 reimbursed. Plus, it's far. Still, it'd be great; tanning is terrible for your skin. If I decide to go that route I'd probably go every 5-6 days and dress like a Middle Eastern woman any time I leave my house. The more I think about this the more I like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment