Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12.11.13 Wednesday

6:00 AM
no power, bored.
500 calories SmartOnes, 160 calories yogurt, 190 calories protein bar


9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
just a fuckin disaster. Tons of businesses giving me cookies at work and stuff. No idea the calories but I ate enough to get a headache and a stomach ache.
An entire package of Oreo double-stuf is 1,800 calories, so I'm gonna say that's how much I ate. Maybe more, maybe less, no clue.


6:00 PM
not much better. Again, not sure, but lots of greasy pizza. 50% of a Dominos Meatlover's is exactly 2,000 calories. That honestly seems a little high, but whatever.

I think the thing to do is lay off the Pseudo unless I know it's going to be a tough day, like Christmas, parties, etc. and take it then. Maximum efficacy on the days it matters the most.


Total Food Approximation:
4,650 calories, 180g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment