Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday 1.31.14 Delts Halocor Day 1

All the black inside me is slowly seeping from my bones

Day 1 of Halocor

12:00 noon
Fish Oil, multivitamin, Life Support, Minoxidil, acidophilus

2:15
25mg Halodrol

2:00 PM
Gym

5:00 PM
1 square

7:15 PM
1200mg fish oil, 400mg acidophilus, Life Support, 25mg Halodrol, minoxidil

10:30 PM
1 square

Total Food: 1,300 calories

Gym:

  • Cardio: 3 minutes, 30 seconds at 4.7 mph. No WIM, not sure why. 
  • OHP 3x5x115
  • Farmer Walks: Worked up to 6 passes with 100 lbs in each hand(dumbbells)
  • Front Raises 4x9x20 wow!
  • Side Raises: 17.5 lbs: 9,8 15 lbs 8, 12.5 lbs 8. Equally surprising, just the opposite feeling
  • Planks 3x20x35 (3 reps, 20 seconds, +35 lbs)
  • Ab Rollouts 3x10



Oh yeah, I bought some Halodrol, life support, and PCT. I guess I have to take life support for 2 weeks before starting Hdrol. wtf? Anyways, going to run like this


week 1 life support 50mg hdrol
week 2 life support 75mg hdrol
week 3 life support 75mg hdrol
week 4 life support 75mg hdrol
week 5 life support 75mg hdrol
week 6 life support + full dose PCT
week 7 life support + full dose PCT
week 8 life support + half dose PCT
week 9 life support + half dose PCT

Notes: Halodrol is pretty serious. It's legal, but it's definitely an anabolic steroid. It just doesn't become one until it enters the body, which is somehow good enough for the US Government's laws.  lol. I am definitely not an expert and there is a nonzero chance I die doing this. If I stop logging for two days, I died.  I don't recommend H-drol to anyone ever.

Read more about it here: http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/ Now you can say not only did you get your advice from a sketchy blog, but an old website littered with typographical errors, too.

Cycle is:
AI Sports Life Support
Halo-cor
Iron Labs PCT Xtreme

No comments:

Post a Comment