Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10.14.14 Triceps/Chest

Drugglements

  • Creatine
  • Multivitamin

Gym
  • Bench 255: 5, 5, 5, 5, 4 (3 minutes)
  • Tricep Pushdowns: 3x8x73
  • Decline Bench Machine 120: 10, 10, 8
  • Tricep Exentsions 80s: 10, 10, 8
Good workout. Minimal RC pain. I tried using this technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSct98DvBxw and well.... wow. I felt just like that guy and a glance in the mirror showed no visible change from just flat benching. My legs are reasonably far back but I just can't arch my back. Might do those stretches every gym session to see if I can improve. 

Food has been good today. Maybe a little high in carbs but whatever. My diet is severely lacking in variety and that's why I take the multivitamin. I feel these are mostly garbage but I *might* be the sort of person they help. My pee is never neon yellow, whatever that's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment