Thursday, October 9, 2014

10.9.14 Biceps/Back

Yesterday calories: 2,210 calories 160g protein

Today: 1,650 calories 62g protein lol



Drugglements

  • 50mg Ephedrine
  • 300mg Caffeine
  • Multivitamin
  • Creatine
Pretty awesome, I have 9 multivitamins left, 1 Ephedrine pill and not much creatine mono, either. I love getting rid of stuff. Might consider running a multivitamin nonstop, though, lolme. I'll elaborate why tomorrow.


Gym
  • Pullups +35: 5, 5, 5, 5, 4 (2.5 minutes)
  • Face Pulls 95: 10, 10, 7 (60 seconds)
  • Rolling and stretching. I used a black foam roller for the first time today. What a weaksauce piece of shit. Anyone rolling on a regular basis needs to get a black rumble roller and stop being such a bitch. 
  • Curls 25s: 10, 10, 8, 5 (60 seconds)
  • Row Machine 95s: 9, 8, 6 (60 seconds)
That's it? Still telling myself this was good. Chopping 30 seconds off and what has always been a very taxing exercise for me with minimal falloff was really cool. I didn't get dizzy at all, though face pulls did mess me up a little. And then I did that chest supported row machine. I think this tears me up because of all the pressure on my diaphragm. 
It was worse than usual, waited 15 minutes, wasn't getting better. Sat in my car for another 10 and contemplated it but I could feel my gag reflex engaging so I said screw it. Definitely the right decision as 90 minutes later I still feel dead.

Sucks because I was planning on adding more to this workout. Oh well. Looking forward to adding in some volume tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment