Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10.29.13 Tuesday

4:30 AM
Weight Watchers: 140 calories, 20g protein

11:30 AM
PseudoEphedrine(not Ephedrine) a 5-Hour Energy and a fish oil tablet. Ran out of Bronk-Aid, will get more today. I forget what PE does to me, I think it's a stronger appetite suppressant but has a smaller thermogenic effect. Five minutes later I already feel a little weird.
22 calories


6:45 PM
Same stack again. Appetite suppressant is huge obviously.



Bodyweight: 184.7
This is pretty close to empty. There's nothing I've consumed since yesterday that isn't logged and I've urinated at least three times today. My lowest was 181.3 and that was very close to empty. I'm definitely not feeling bad about only being 3.5 pounds heavier than my lowest. Still, if I was diligent I'd be around 175, ten pounds is definitely a lot; 175 is probably looking very good. I need to remember that to stay focused.

I'm going to be doing ECF 1 week on, 1 week off to see if that helps with tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment