Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10.9.13 Wednesday

2:00 AM
cereal + blackberries + protein bar

I made a realistic and conscious change to my groceries, and on top of the usual, I added a ton of frozen meals with really good macros. It's way better than fast food and slightly cheaper. When you add in the gas it's a no brainer, and nothing from Taco Bell has 35% protein. I also bought Kashi cereal, none of that Crunch shit either, the hardcore stuff. Autumn wheat squares and the original with fiber twigs.

Raspberries have more fiber per calorie than any other food on earth, but they were out so I got blackberries instead.

I also found protein bars with 21g/190 calories, 44% bitch, and they're pretty damn good.

So yeah, good things.

1:30 PM
1 square
140 calories of Greek yogurt.
I used buffalo sauce instead of my homemade dressing, so I'm guessing the calories are about a wash. Calling it 600.

6:15 PM
480 calories, 60g of protein.(protein bar and double weight watchers)

10:45 PM
1 square(buffalo)

No comments:

Post a Comment